This is the official Android client for the **pyLoad** Download Manager. You need to have pyLoad running on your pc or server.
In case you don't already have it, download it from http://pyload.org, its free, open-source and available for many platforms.
Please report any issues with the client here: https://github.com/pyload/pyload-android/issues
In order to use the Android client make sure the newest pyLoad Core with version 0.4.9 is running on your system, accessible over the network, the ip/hostname is correct and the port forwarded if necessary.
- Modern UI (Android 4+ components)
- **ActionBar** integration
- Add links via **Share option** (e.g. Chrome/YouTube -> pyLoad)
- Add packages, or upload container files (DLC, CCF etc.)
- Display current downloads
- Display queue/collector
- Delete/Move/Restart packages
- Abort downloads
- Enter Captchas for downloads
- Toggle download/reconnect
- Edit server side settings
- View accounts
- Secure SSL connection to the Core
#### Planned enhancements
- multiple server support
We want to provide the app in as many languages as possible. For this reason we are always looking for translators and proof-readers.
If you like to help, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/pyload for more information.
The pyLoad app is open source, everybody can contribute to make it even better. The source code is located at: https://github.com/pyload/pyload-android
Special thanks go out to all people who helped improving the app:
- ollih - https://bitbucket.org/ollihh
- cimnine - https://github.org/cimnine
- jplitza - https://github.com/jplitza
Tags: dlc er, pyload, dlc container, ccf er, dlc er für, pyload settings, pyload logo, manager dlc, pyload lost connection, dlc manager.
* added more translations
* fixed filechooser
* Translations for german, italian and french
* Accepts multiple urls
* Added Restart failed button
* Disabled suggestions for captcha input
* Show correct order of packages and files
* More detailed error messages, when no connection can be established
* Fixed refreshing of remote settings
* Fixed reported crashes