Released the full version (still free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.global.remotecontrol.free
- Support tap to click on mouse pad
- Full keyboard
- Tools: Media Players Control, Presentations Control, Web Browsers Control, Full Keyboard and Mouse control.
- Work well on Windows 8
A new generation of remote presenter for mobile phones:
* Use Bluetooth headset, headset media button and/or phone to presenting.
Bluetooth headset is supported as a simple presenter (media button or the '+' button for next slide, the '-' button is for previous slide). So, you can keep your phone in your pocket while presenting.
* Headset's media button is supported as a simple shortcut (single click for next slide, double click for previous slide)
* Allow temporary locking the app screen to save battery and to prevent accident clicks. Thus, you can handle your mobile freely.
* Support wireless keyboard and mouse
* On screen digital clock.
* Power saving design (dim screen theme)
* Disconnected (passive) connection design that there is no data is sent to phone to enhance security and increase computer response speed.
* The qlmoteReceiver app is embedded in mobile app and can be extracted at anytime via Setting screen. Copy this app to your computer and run it to allow the computer to receive the signals from qlmote Presenter.
* Other features: Go To slide number, Show Black screen, Show White screen, compatible with Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.
Tags: qlmote receiver , free presenter , qlmote presenter , qlmote , qlmote reciever , presenter , qlmotereceiver for computer , presenter pro , remote presenter tools apps