QPython Player for Android
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
In addition, QPython Player may be used to extend some native applications which can make them more powerful.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python Code & File From QRCode
* Get more funny packages from QPython Package Index
* Support many Python libraries on Android, including SL4A, Twisted, Kivy programming
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support lots of Python libraries and utils
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES.
[ Difference between QPython and QPython Player (was QPython lite) ]
The QPython Player does not have the develop kit feature but the QPython does.
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ KeyWords ]
Script, Python, Programming, Develop, Game, kivy, Twisted, SL4A, Console, Editor, Player, Console
== Version 0.9.9.3 ( 2013-08-17 ) ==
Fix some small bugs on API
== Version 0.9.9.2 ( 2013-07-29 ) ==
Big improve with console you should update immediately
1) Add RUN WITH CONSOLE feature, which can let you run script/project in console.
2) fix some bugs like console bugs