A barcode is an optical machine-readable representation of data relating to the object to which it is attached. Originally barcodes systematically represented data by varying the widths and spacings of parallel lines, and may be referred to as linear or one-dimensional (1D).
QR code (Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode). A barcode is an optically machine-readable label that is attached to an item and that records information related to that item.
- Scan, Decode and Search with QR Barcode Scanner.
- Scan all major barcodes and QR codes.
- Scan barcode for products.
- Easily find the prices and review for the product with Product search.
- Able to decode QR Codes into URLs to visit their website.
- Also decode Barcode or QR code to get the Contact information when encoded in Barcode.
- Store search result as the History of searches.