Quick Dice Roller
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Quick Dice Roller aims to be flexible, complete and handy at the same time.
With Quick Dice Roller is possible to roll a die with a simple touch, scroll the last result list, link results and verify the quality of a result at a glance (thanks to the star indicator).
The heart of Quick Dice Roller is a powerful expresson parser that allow to create virtually any combination of dice.
The parser can understand the four usual operators (+, -, *, /), brackets and the "d" operator that represent a die roll (ie 1d6).
Is therefore possible to represent complex rolls as "use a four sided dice as tens and a ten sided dice for as units" with the expression "(1d4*10) + (1d10-1)".
And when operators aren't enough you can use special functions to simulate main systems: roll&keep, open rolls, dice pool, etc.
The expression builder allow you to build any dice combination just selecting some menu items, even without any knowledge on expression syntax.
Users suggestions are welcome, in particular the ones regarding new functions. Send me a mail or use the "Send Suggestion" menù option. Suggestions made via comments are closed to dialogue and cannot be accepted.
Some of the features of Quick Dice:
- Roll dice with a simple touch
- Apply modifiers on the fly
- Ability to modify at will all the dice
- Dice organized in dice bags
- Powerful expression parser
- Special functions to simulate main systems
- Simple and intuitive Expression Builder
- Large selection of die and mnemonic icons
- Ability to manually or automatically aggregate results
- Quality of a result at a glance
- Overlay notification of last roll
- Ability to enable sound notifications
- Persistence of data among various installations*
Some of currently supported systems:
- Arcan Myth
- Burning Wheel
- Call of Cthulhu
- Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
- Feng Shui
- HERO System
- Legend of the five rings
- Lords of Knowledge
- Savage Worlds
- Star Wars
- Storyteller System (World of Darkness)
- Storytelling System (New World of Darkness)
...and many more!
*Data and preferences backup is available from Android version 2.2, but not on all devices.
Keywords: Dice, Die, Roller, Rpg, Role, Game, Master, Free, WhiteWholf, WW, Vampiri, Vampire, Exalted, L5R, D20, Pool, R&K, Explode, Exploding, Open, D&D, Dungeons & Dragons, HERO, GURPS, Pathfinder
Recently changed in this version:
- Support to "Burning Wheel" system
- Support to "HERO" system
- Can swap dice name and result in result list
- Increased the max number of dice for each bag
- French translation
- Fixed volume control keys