Quick Tournament Maker Lite
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Andrew Wong DGNT
1) Quick Start
Use numbers to reference each player or team for your tournaments. This will save you time by skipping the task of adding every player (or team) name into the database.
2) Full Start
Use inputted names for your tournaments. This will save you the hassle of reassigning numbers and remembering who they reference.
3) Elimination (Bracket)
Also known as bracket style tournament, each player or team will be pitted against another. The winners of that round will face each other etc. until a winner emerges. When the number of players (or teams) is odd or not a power of 2, an empty slot will occur (AKA "Bye") where the other player or team will automatically be the winner.
4) Round Robin
Each player or team will take turn facing each other exactly once. An empty slot (AKA "Bye") will be used if there are an odd number of players or teams. You can decide whether he, she or they who faces the "Bye"; should get a win or not.
5) Save and Load previous tournaments
You can also save and reload your tournaments whenever you want. The custom tournament title, number of players and most recent time you saved will be recorded
1) Double Elimination style tournament.
2) Custom ordering of players/teams for first round.
3) Grouping of players/teams during selection and management.
Please add "Quick Tournament Maker Lite: " at the beginning of your subject line when emailing me. Please also report bugs through emails so that we may converse in more details.
Tags: custom tournament builder, tournament maker, free tournament maker, round robin schedule maker, round robin creator, custom tournament, round robin tourney maker, free fighting tournament maker, round robin shedule makers, app tournament.
- Sorry everyone for leaving that weird glitch that doesn't let you do anything except prompt you for the full version for over a year. I took out those options and that message altogether so it shouldn't even appear anymore. Let me know if it still happens