1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
1. Daily Vote Page within a 24 hours window using local time (GMT-4).
2. Strong security algorithms and validation routines.
3. Website Support Site with real time results.
4. Previous day final results presented on your phone.
5. Special Polls Section (with the ability to participate in Flash Polls or predetermined timeframe Polls).
6. Facebook integration as a distribution channel for the results.
7. Native OS development for more stability of the APP.
8. Trend line based on last 20 days results (published on the support website).
9. Choose your prefer political party skin color.
10. 100 % Privacy guarantee. Quiengana2012 is a private entity not affiliated with any political party.
This Application constitutes the first mobile multiplatform Electoral Poll for the Puerto Rico jurisdiction. The App was created taking into consideration the three mayor mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Blackberry RIM and Android). All 3 versions communicate with a secure database and publish daily results in Facebook on a real time basis.
For the first time in history, the puertorrican voters can make a vote every 24 hours and send a message to their political parties. Also, this App will be an excellent tool for political parties to stay in touch with voters and specially, view graphically the Floating Voter's movement. Every day news could change the mind of a voter. With this tool, the voter has the opportunity to express his/her response and doesn't have to wait until the official elections day.
The most important aspect of a poll is the security, and we feel very comfortable with ours. We spent a lot of time working on a secure environment and architecture for this App. Behind a friendly and easy to use GUI, there's a lot of security coding and we feel very confident about all the logic already integrated. In fact, we invite every interested security expert to try an "ethical hack" to our design and send to us the results.
Also, every regular poll base it's results in a sample of "x" universe (in this case voters). We present all the data "as is" (every bona fide vote is published). With this kind of sample, we expect not only to surpass all previous samples used by traditional pools, we expect to present a trend with the minimum possible margin of error.
As for now, we have decided to focus in who will win the election in 2012, making that, the Main Question of this App (Poll). Specific questions of diverse matters may be easily included as a separate section on future versions (eg. categories like security, education, economy, etc.). We understand that every category contributes to the same final result: "who will win the 2012 general elections". Our results are going to be publish on Facebook, the most important Social Network with more than 1.2 millions active users in Puerto Rico. It's hard to imagine that local politicians will ignore the strong message that all the quiengana2012 users are going to be sending everyday.
Let's change the rules, send your message daily to the political parties and lets see how they respond!!!
Tags: quiengana2012facebook, cgfyi e, political party lication.
Sobre 25,000 personas poseen el App.Miles votan a diario.
Modificaciones en ésta versión:
- Se eliminó el proceso de registro.
- Al emitir el voto, el sistema le indica al usuario si el mismo ha sido contabilizado.
- Si el usuario olvida que ya emitió su voto e intenta realizarlo nuevamente, el sistema emite un recordatorio y no acepta el mismo.
- Se provee acceso al website http://www.quiengana2012.com/ en el cual el usuario podrá realizar comparaciones del historial de votos por opción.