1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AkostaApps
How does it work?
Quiet Sleep monitors incoming calls and silences the phone so you won't be disturbed. Quiet Sleep can also send an SMS to the silenced caller explaining why you have not picked up their call (SMS content can be customized). If the same caller calls several times in a defined amount of time the sound will automatically be turned up so you can answer the important call (the mentioned factors can be adjusted in the preferences). The homescreen widget lets you turn the app on and off very quickly before and after you go to sleep.
Why use this app?
Quiet Sleep is a great do not disturb app that is very similar to the real life do not disturb sign since it lets people know that you would rather not be disturbed, but they are still able to contact you if they find it necessary.
Quiet Sleep is a must have for people who want a peaceful sleep but are afraid of turning off the phone and thereby having the risk of missing an emergency call. It is also extremely useful for you if you are one of the many who likes to take a nap during the day or if you are working in the night and needs the silent sleep during the day, where people might call you.
* Homescreen widget for easy access to turning Quiet Sleep on and off.
* Schedule when Quiet Sleep should be enabled or disabled.
* Automatic SMS sending to silenced callers.
* Whitelist contacts that can always get through the Quiet Sleep filter.
* Whitelist contacts that SMS can be send to.
* Sound volume and mode is automatically reset after handling each call and after turning Quiet Sleep off again.
* Add special tag to SMS messages to tell the silenced caller how many more times they must call to get through and how many minutes they have to make those calls.
* Session Summary showing number of calls handled and SMS' sent.
* And more customizable behaviour.
Other Usage Areas:
The functionality of Quiet Sleep can also be used for other purposes, such as busy work situations. Actually the core functionality is much like the new iOS 6 feature called "Do Not Disturb" - but Quiet Sleep has already been out for a year, and therefore contains more than the iPhone 5 promoted feature ;)
The Quiet Sleep app can also be used like a call blocker (by disabling ringtone and vibration) with an automatic SMS response.
Paid version advantages
* No ads!
* Option to not show the summary after each session
* Much prettier summary dialog!
Tags: quiet sleep, quiet study, gotosleep permission, sleep, app quiet sleep, quiet sleep app deutsch, app for quite sleep, receive emergency call while on silent, sheduler mehrfach stumm, www.quietsleep.com.
Greatly improved the edit SMS content dialog.
Added Quiet Sleep signature in free version (removeable by buying paid version).
Now only auto responds once to SMS messages (setting added to auto respond each time).
Changed default message to fit a single SMS.
Added version change dialog.
Attempted to fix the whitelist crash bug.