10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
Tags: rc bluetooth, rcbluetoothv103apk, asus mobilink, rcbluetooth quick start guide, rc bluetoothv103apk, bluetooth rc, rc bluetooth quick start guide, rc bluetooth 1011 crosshair 4 extreme, rcbluetooth, rc bluetooth apk.
1. Support Android API level 10 and 11.
2. Support network and system information for Windows 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit 7.
*Before monitoring network and system information, you need
to follow these steps:
(1) ROG ThunderBolt card is completely seated on the PCIe
slot and the LAN Driver is correctly installed.
(2) Install PC Client software-ASUS Mobilink on your computer.
- Francisco N. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Abel D. Downloaded Sep 11, 2013
- James G. Downloaded Sep 7, 2013
- LONELYDEBO Downloaded Jul 24, 2013
- Andris F. Downloaded May 21, 2013
- Khalmeh Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- Asim N. Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Ahmad M. Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- Muhammad S. Downloaded Mar 5, 2013