Real Colors Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by Real Colors Pro is identical to that provided by upgrading to Pro inside our other app Real Colors. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either buy the Real Colors Pro app OR use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Miguel Maria Colon del Rey, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate color palettes (color schemes) from photos using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad, split complementary and our unique algorithm
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values, Adobe Swatch Exchange file)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes (color schemes)
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to email@example.com.
Tags: color palette, real colors pro, real colors pro screenshot, real colors pro test, swatchmatic vs real colors, アプリ realcoloor.
• Internal modifications for future improvements
• Fixed bug with using pictures from the Photos gallery app
• Fixed elusive bugs on sneaky devices
• Added possibility to save wallpapers to Gallery
• Fixed bugs on specific devices
• Improved export functionality: make export possible even if photo or spectrum no longer available
• Fixed elusive bugs on some weird devices