100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great amount of features
- 10 memories
- Basic functions and formulas
- Different displaying modes
- Needs to keep the steps
- There's no custom functions feature
+ By Quartic Software
The default Android calculator will fall short for those who need to make complex calculations. RealCalc Donate help you out in this way by allowing you to perform formulas and functions (sin,cos,tan...). Thus, you will be able to calculate percentages, binary, octal and hexadecimal terms, functions in degrees radians or grands among many others. What's more, it displays in scientific, engineering and fixed-point modes, as well as RPN mode. It allows you to keep even 10 memories. Especially useful is the data size conversions in multiples of 1024 (Kb, Mb, Gb...).
This is the paid version of RealCalc Scientific Calculator (£1.99). There's also a free version if you want to give a try first.
RealCalc Donate has been developed by Quartic Software, who has just launched the free and paid version of this calculator. It's considered one of the best scientific calculator on the market though.
If you're one of those who daily needs to make some complex calculations, there's no need to buy a scientific calculator: you can download it from here. It's as the same as having a real one but taking advantage of your phone potential. A must have on this issue.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Result history
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
Recently changed in this version:
* Fixed bug in display of small negative DMS values.
Last activity on RealCalc Plus
Lists with: RealCalc Plus
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for RealCalc Plus
Having a scientific calculator on my tablet and phone has frequently proven to very opportunistic. I puchased the full version for my tablet , but still use the free version on my phone. Both work great.
Fantastic RPN substitute for my trusty HP15C scientific!
This calculator does everything I need.
Alwas been a HP user. This app is so convenient and versatile you can't help but love it. It's my go-to app now. The pro version is well worth the $3.50. Great work big guy. Many thanks. Rogers
Awesome calculator. However, it would be better if it had a widget. Please add a 4x4 widget. Great job, otherwise.
I bought your calculator, because I feel that you guys deserve support! ***The one thing that bothers me with the payed version is that the square button was moved. I'd prefer easy access to a square button, for rms calculations and such). Could you ma
I've tried over a dozen calculators and this one is the best!