100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great amount of features
- 10 memories
- Basic functions and formulas
- Different displaying modes
- Needs to keep the steps
- There's no custom functions feature
+ By Quartic Software
RealCalc Scientific Calculator is a fully featured calculator for those who need to make more complex calculation
The default Android calculator will fall short for those who need to make complex calculations. RealCalc Donate help you out in this way by allowing you to perform formulas and functions (sin,cos,tan...). Thus, you will be able to calculate percentages, binary, octal and hexadecimal terms, functions in degrees radians or grands among many others. What's more, it displays in scientific, engineering and fixed-point modes, as well as RPN mode. It allows you to keep even 10 memories. Especially useful is the data size conversions in multiples of 1024 (Kb, Mb, Gb...).
This is the paid version of RealCalc Scientific Calculator (£1.99). There's also a free version if you want to give a try first.
RealCalc Donate has been developed by Quartic Software, who has just launched the free and paid version of this calculator. It's considered one of the best scientific calculator on the market though.
If you're one of those who daily needs to make some complex calculations, there's no need to buy a scientific calculator: you can download it from here. It's as the same as having a real one but taking advantage of your phone potential. A must have on this issue.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
- see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is enabled.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
* New menu button (above SHIFT) for phones running Honeycomb or later
* New 7-segment and dot-matrix displays
* 12-digit display
* Increased exponent range (999)
* Increased internal precision (32-digit)
* New RPN modes: buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack
* New repeat-calculation behaviour: press operator twice (K shown in display)
* Constants updated to NIST 2010 values
* Restored vibration feedback setting for old devices
* Option to swap left/right keypads in landscape
Easy to use, versatile, and caters for all your calculator needs. Well worth the price.
Use this application every day. Best app on the Web.
Wish it could do hashes too.
This app has been the best spent money in all the play store. It's fast, accurate, stable, configurable and it is really the perfect calculator. And I can say the same for both algebraic and RPN mode. A must have if you need a scientific calculator!
Great RPN calculator
The only thing missing is a swop x and y key on the traditional algebraic calculator.
Fantastic app. Tried load's before this one. There are few apps that exceed expectations but this did