RealCalc Scientific Calculator
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Calculator
- Great amount of features
- 10 memories
- Basic functions and formulas
- Different displaying modes
- Needs to keep the steps
- There's no custom functions feature
+ By Quartic Software
RealCalc Scientific Calculator is a fully featured calculator for those who need to make more complex calculation
The default Android calculator will fall short for those who need to make complex calculations. RealCalc Scientific Calculator help you out in this way by allowing you to perform formulas and functions (sin,cos,tan...). Thus, you will be able to calculate percentages, binary, octal and hexadecimal terms, functions in degrees radians or grands among many others. What's more, it displays in scientific, engineering and fixed-point modes, as well as RPN mode. It allows you to keep even 10 memories. Especially useful is the data size conversions in multiples of 1024 (Kb, Mb, Gb...).
This is the free version of RealCalc Scientific Calculator. If you like it you can donate £1.99 to the developer by getting the paid version.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator has been developed by Quartic Software, who has just launched the free and paid version of this calculator. It's considered one of the best scientific calculator on the market though.
If you're one of those who daily needs to make some complex calculations, there's no need to buy a scientific calculator: you can download it from here. It's as the same as having a real one but taking advantage of your phone potential. A must have on this issue.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
* Updates for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
It helped me
Please let me convert money. I really need that feature