Rebound Mobile Security
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - android.permission.ACCESS_GPS
- - android.permission.ACCESS_LOCATION
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - android.permission.ACCESS_PHONE_STATE
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - android.permission.INJECT_EVENT
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - android.permission.RECEIVE
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Send SMS.
- - Open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- - android.permission.STORAGE
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Write SMS messages.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.yougetitback.androidapplication.yougetitback.mobile.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 38 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached 1 day ago.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached 27 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0 released 27 days ago.
- NewFirst appearance on October 29, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed