10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You can now view your GPUs OpenGL ES 2/3 Extensions (tapping an OES/EXT/NV extension links to it's documentation page), anisotropic filtering and antialiasing values, pixel shader float precision, a feature that you will not find in any other android app, and OpenGL ES 3 capabilities (max uniform blocks, max texture array layers, max binary shader formats). Also, it's the only benchmark that can run at 4K resolution (3840x2160) if your GPU supports it.
OpenGL ES 3 users have higher precision shaders and can enable Smoother Shadows and Antialiasing !
Navigation inside the scene is now free, try it out ! (You can move by touching/dragging the left and right side of the screen)
BIG NOTE :
- This benchmark was made to see when mobile GPUs will be fast enough to render an Xbox 360/PS3 game. When it will reach the 60 FPS mark, you can expect games on your device to look like an Xbox 360/PS3 game. We will probably reach this point somewhere in 2014. Taking this data into account I made it so the benchmark will not be rendered obsolete in less than 2 years time.
- If the depth of field,shadows,god rays don't enable, your GPU doesn't support GL_OES_depth_texture (notable GPUs : Tegra 3 )
- if the terrain textures look blocky/low res your GPU doesn't support GL_OES_fragment_precision_high (Notable GPUs : Mali-400)
- there might still be issues with some GPUs, submit an error report (Tap About->SendLog, then wait a bit, it can take up to 30s to build the log) or email us for assistance.
Since version 1.1.26 you can submit scores as long as you have all effects turned on.After one playthrough you will get an average framerate when you touch the screen. After that you can submit the score for your current resolution (you can also change the resolution to check/submit the scores posted for that certain resolution). Only Top 100 scores will show up (will be increased in the future). You can also share your score on facebook or twitter (facebook does not take score text in though, try twitter).
By entering the about screen you can check the current app version.
Also available on :
iOS : http://bit.ly/WmFW6h
Windows 8 : http://bit.ly/X5rx06
Windows Phone 8 : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/relative-benchmark/0b99b556-fc61-493d-b201-f1531a985cc9?appid=0b99b556-fc61-493d-b201-f1531a985cc9
Tags : 3d, Benchmark, tool, OpenGL, Shaders, Mobile, Performance, GPU, tester, iPhone 5S, OpenGL ES 3
Tags: relative engine 3d, melhores benchmarks, relative engine, relative benchmark для, relative engine 3 benchmark apk, uningine benchmark, relative engine 3d benchmark, que es motor relativo, бенчмарк андроид 5 звезд, relative engine 3 benchmark.
Now available for Windows 8 PCs and tablets : http://bit.ly/X5rx06
2.0.47 - Fix for Nexus 5 & G2 (hopefully)
2.0.43 - Redesigned animation and added God Rays and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion for next-generation phones & tablets.
- Reduced terrain poly count, could see a speed increase on lower end devices.
1.3.41 - Smooth Shadows for GLES2 devices
- Performance and quality improvements
1.3.40 - Fixed unrendered terrain