100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ivaylo Dimitrov
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy I'might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the "Stream" button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. Only that mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the "Connect" button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
- Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
- Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
- Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
- Screen sharing
- Remote control (Android device and PC)
- Multiple user support
- Connection Managment
- Wifi and 3G (Local Network and Internet)
- Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
- Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
Tags: remo droid, remodroid, droid remo, remodroid pc, remodroid downolad su pc, remo droid apps, vnc remodroid on pc, how to use remodroid, remo droid pc, remo droid.
- Rotation/False Scale for the Client is fixed
- Ethernet connection can be used to create the server
- Added new native Web Service to directly remote control from the browser -> Just go to ipOfYourServer:8000 and you can stream the content into a html5 canvas
- bug fixes