by: Curly D, LLC • 64
Remote DB is a powerful database client that brings the power of your databases to your fingertips. You can now access all of your databases from your mobile device. You are able to easily run queries, view data, make updates and schema changes; any commands that can be executed against your databases are now available from your mobile device.
Among Remote DB’s many features are:
- SQL statements can be saved for repeated execution.
- Statements can be parameterized to easily provide different criteria with each execution.
- Statement templates provide an easy method of creating statements. Select a template and let Remote DB retrieve your database schema and generate statements for you.
- Manage your statement information at http://remotedb.net and sync your phone with your online account.
- The query results grid allows you to scroll vertically and horizontally through the results.
- A detailed record view allows you to navigate query results a single record at a time.
- Access databases behind a firewall by configuring your device’s VPN connection.
Remote DB supports client access to the following database environments:
- MS SQL Server
- Sybase ASE
Tags: remote sql , remote database , remote db , remote postgresql , sql remote database , sql remote , remotedb , decibel , sql server