You already control your electronic devices via a power management system integrated into your local network? However, you are still searching for an app to do your power management from remote? Then our app 'Remote Power Manager' is the solution! It is integrative, it is vendor-independent, and of course it is completely free! There are only three steps to get started:
• Install our app
• Add your power management system(s) by specifying IP and/or LAN settings
• Control your connected electronic devices
In order to connect a power management system via the Internet, do the following steps:
• Establish a virtual server via your Internet router which maps the private IP address of your power managemen system to port 80 of your router
• Discover the IP address of your router (perhaps you even use dynamic DNS) and enter it into the input field "Host Address" of the app's settings dialog
Still any questions open? Then feel free to get support via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org!
Currently, our app supports the following power management systems:
• EG-PMS-LAN by Gembird (www.energenie.com)
Of course, we are working on the integration of further power management systems into our app! You can't wait? Then feel free to contact us via email@example.com and to join our developer community: Our app is open source and you get any support you need to integrate the power management system of your choice!
About us: http://www.appengo.de/index.php/about.html
Tags: 파워매니저 , power manager , скачать power manager rus андроид , power manager remote mac , power manager скачать , script remote power manager , 에서 power management , remote power manager 서버코드 , ip remote power