Remote System Monitor allows to get advanced system and hardware information from your windows computer over the network.
Remote System Monitor is composed of an Android application to display system information and a server software for Windows PC. Get Windows server software at http://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download
You can use it to check your home cinema (HTPC), media centre, servers , gaming computers or desktop state.
It is particularly useful to check your system state while playing games, allowing you to know if the computer is overheating, how your system deal with temperature and fan speed and how your games are using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc..).
System and Hardware Information Provided are:
- temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
- cpu and gpu load
- cpu and gpu frequencies
- ram, swap and video memory usage
- voltages (system, gpu)
- advanced SSD information (total read/write, life time, etc..)
- physical disks read/write speed
- fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc...)
- network cards download/upload speed
- logical disks usage
- various controls and levels (fan, ...)
- liquid cooling flow
For more information and help: http://www.trigonesoft.com/
Tags: remote gpu monitor, remote system monitor android, pc system monitor, monitor android io cpu remotely, pc hardware monitor android.
Recently changed in this version:
- fix minor bugs
- Minor improvements
- Improved the "report" system in order to provide better support to users
- Fix minor issues
- Modify connection system to reduce the risk of connection drop
- Added a report function allowing to easily send issue report