RF Terrain Profiles
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By NITELMUR SOFTWARE
- Sites database. You can create a single or multiple sites over terrain. Also, you can import KML files generated in Google Earth or export KML files to be used in Google Earth.
- Representation of terrain profiles and First Fresnel Zone between two geographical points. You can see immediately if the First Fresnel Zone is obstructed or not by the terrain and the percentage of the First Fresnel Zone clear of any obstructions is automatically calculated. Also, the Free Space Path Loss is calculated.
- Orientation of the antennas in azimuth (relative to the North) and elevation (relative to the horizon) between two geographical points. Useful for quickly orientating the antennas situated at the sites.
- Link budget. The Link budget calculations can be done to determine the maximum allowed path loss, taking into account the equipment configuration elements and parameters (transmitting power, cable loss, antenna gains, sensitivity, etc.)
- DROPBOX. You can store results (sites database, profiles etc) and share them (if you want) instantly with your RF Terrain Profiles user group.
- Digital Terrain Models.
You can calculate profiles, without an additional cost, using data provided by GOOGLE with 500 points per profile from a Digital Terrain Model (DTM) with a resolution of 90x90m.
Also, you can calculate one high-resolution profile for free every day until the 30th of June and additional high-resolution profiles, with an additional cost (0.50 euros per profile), using the following INTERMAP data:
- NEXTMap 5m, a Digital Surface Model (DSM) with a 5x5m resolution and a vertical accuracy of +/-1m for Europe Coverage (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Irland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom) and United States Coverage.
- NEXTMAP World 30m, a Digital Surface Model (DSM) for the World with a resolution of 30x30m and a vertical accuracy of +/- 7m wherever NEXTMAP 5m terrain is unavailable.
RF Terrain Profiles has been developed by Universidad Politecnica de Cartagena and is being commercialized by the company Nitelmur via a contract agreement. The Intermap data is supplied to Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena by Intermap Technologies Inc. via a license agreement.
Tags: rf terrain profiles apk, rf terrain profiles, rf terrain profile, rf terrain profile apk, fresnel, fresnelova zona, fresnel zone, rf terrain, fresnel zone kml, rf terrain profiles gratis.
- Minor errors have been fixed.
- New options (Normal, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain) for the map.
- PROMOTION UNTIL 30th of JUNE!!!
One Intermap High Resolution profile for free every day.