Root # All Data2SD card.
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Ultimate Root tool to move the application's private data to SD.
In addition to known Froyo 2.2 App2SD features, this tool creates an embedded EXT2 partition to your SD card (no manual formatting/partitioning required) and then it mounts it.
Then it can move any applications private data to SD card, saving even more space because usually not the entire application can be moved to the SD (there are leftover libraries etc).
Use at your own risk!
Remember to backup your storage file! (/mnt/sdcard/rallsd/storage)!
Mounting will also occur automatically when your device is restarted - no need to remount manually.
IMPORTANT: After updating, be sure to re-allow it to get root (via SuperUser app) otherwise at the next restart it won't be able to mount the storage automatically.
Oh, and yes I 'll take 1 MB from your internal memory for busybox and obviously this application cannot be moved to SD card itself ... until next update :)
Tags: root all to sd, how to use root all to sd, root all 2 sd, root # all data2sd card, data2sd, root all2sd, root all to sd anleitung, root all 2sd, rootall2sd, root all to sd how to use.
* Added Batch operation to move/restore all selected data files
* Fixed Applications Sizes: Now they are correct
* Added quick scroller
* Fixed "Busybox extraction failed" on some devices.
- Pedro O. Downloaded 2d ago
- Juan I. Downloaded 3d ago
- Neven J. Downloaded Dec 12, 2013
- Leo B. Downloaded Dec 8, 2013
- Jamari B. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Daniela B. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- PRATHAMESH J. Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- Chris D. Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- Pavel A. Downloaded Nov 10, 2013