Automatically mount and dismount NTFS/FAT/EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 formated USB Sticks, USB HDD, SD Cards
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
!!! Tested on Samsung Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3 (CF, Siyah, N.E.A.K kernels) !!!
Works on following ICS devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Once Ntfs Mounter is installed and you connect a NTFS/EXT formated USB stick with the USB host / OTG cable, the application will mount your drive.
Device partitions will be mounted to: /sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveA...UsbDriveF
SD Card will be mounted to: /mnt/sdcard/external_sd
You don't need to run the Ntfs Mounter each time, drive should be mounted automatically.
** What's new in 0.5 ver **
- file systems support: NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
- SD card support. The card is visible in all applications including standard android apps (camera, file manager,...).
- user applications can be installed into the NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4 formatted card
- multi partitions support on USB drives
- full system integration - no more messages that card or USB drive is not formatted or blank
- standard android notifications are used instead of old Ntfs Mounter notifications
- USB drives are mounted into: /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveA,.../mnt/sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveF
- some bugs are fixed
XDA Developers thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=26095535
** Disclaimer **
I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device or data or feeling.
It is recommended to backup your precious data.
Tags: ntfs , 4.0 ntfs , 4 ntfs , 4.0.4 ntfs , ntfs mounter , galaxy tab 2 ntfs , ntfs mounter 4.0.4 , ntfs sd card , 4.0 ntfs support