1,000 - 5,000 downloads
Also in : Job searchAdd this app to your lists
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
Tags: calculadora rpn, écran calculatrice, rpn calculator google play, calculatrice rpn hp, calculator reverse polish notation, rpn racing network app, meilleure calculatrice rpn gratuite, calculatrice hp 15c 16c gratuit, calculadora hp, rpn calculator app.
- Improved animation of buttons (no lag)
- Backspace function to correct numbers during entering
- Correction of numerous bug regarding number display
- Optimization for most screen sizes
- Setting menu deactivated
- Prevents division by zero instead of showing (falseà result 0
- Application adapted to all screen sizes
- Bug correction concerning the change sign key
- Initial version