The SAFE-NJ “”if you see something, say something”* mobile application enables citizens to instantly report suspicious activity to the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness. The report is sent directly to the Counter Terrorism Watch personnel who are on duty 24 hours a day.
The free application gives citizens the ability to:
- Capture a photo from the app or use one that already exists on the device
- Enter details about an incident; who, what , when, where, and why
- Automatically dial the 1-866-4-SAFE-NJ tips phone number if on a phone
- Automatically find and use the device’s location or enter an address
- Report detailed subject and vehicle descriptions
- Include contact information or remain anonymous if preferred
Note – This application is not intended for emergency purposes. Please dial 911 or your local police department in the event of an emergency.
* indicates a trademark registered in the United States to the Metropolitan Transit Authority
from 7 reviews