Samsung Mobile Print
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Wi-Fi or USB
- Quick print
- Only Samsung printers
- Wi-Fi connection issues
+ By Samsung Electronics
If you use a Samsung printer, this must have app lets you utilize your printer functions from your phone.
The Samsung Mobile Print app works with most Samsung printers and allows you to access the printer's features straight from your phone. You can print pictures, send faxes, and scan pictures, PDFs, emails, and more. This app can be used with a USB or through Wi-Fi and even lets you print from DropBox, Google Drive, Facebook, Evernote, and more.
This easy to use app lets you print, scan, or fax from your phone on Wi-Fi. It's easy to use and makes sharing your things even easier.
This app doesn't work with all printers and some report issues with Wi-Fi connections.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
[Samsung Mobile Print V3.05.11]
- Support printing job status
- Update Fax UI
- Fix minor bugs
Somehow this app has been removed from market... can't find it anymore!
Please help me to add printer ML 2161 to this application thanks
After I sign into Google Drive, it loads and downloads way too long and I have to reboot the app again
I have to physically turn on printer before this app will work, I thought it would connect and turn on the printer and print.