SD311 by CitySourced
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.citysourced.sandiegoca.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 15 - show all
- ChangesName changed from San Diego 311 to SD311 by CitySourced on October 26, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.3 released on October 26, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.2 released on October 3, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.7 released on March 21, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.5 released on February 1, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.1 released on July 14, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.0 released on June 27, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.3 released on November 12, 2011.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.1 released on October 12, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on July 12, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on May 21, 2011.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.0 released on May 11, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on May 3, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 13 - show all
Users who installed this also installed