Scan to PDF
100 - 500 downloads
- Create PDFs from multiple sources
- PDF edition tools
- Sharing options
+ By Ice Cold Apps
Scan to PDF is a comprehensive PDF creator & editor
Paid version is ad-free and includes lots of edition features like filters, effects, sheet size, document info, paint on the image and much more.
Unlike other apps that only allows users to create PDF by scanning documents with Android built-in camera, Scan to PDF allows creating and editing PDF from multiple sources.
Thus, Scan to PDF allows you adding pages to your new document from your back camera, pictures gallery, browser and by selecting a document on your system folders.
Once the document is created, you can edit it: add new pages, replace images, moves pages to change the order, flip, crop, preview and delete pages or full documents.
One of the strongest point of this app is its simplicity: in a few taps your PDFs will be created. Its main catch: a too sober layout. Anyway, one of the most easy-to-use yet complete PDF generator for Android.
Start creating PDF’s from receipts you need to save or create a professional looking PDF from that small paper document you need to send. And the best, it doesn’t take much time!
Will it cost me money?
You only have to pay the price once and you will get unlimited access, including all updates!
- Documents can be saved so they can be edited later
- Add pictures using the Android® built-in camera application
- Add pictures from the memory and/or sdcard
- Add all the pictures from a folder on your BlackBerry®
- Replace an image with a new one
- Move pages to change the order
- Delete a specific page
- Change the default document size (Letter, Legal, Tabloid, A4, etc)
- Change the size of a specific page (Letter, Legal, Tabloid, A4, etc)
- Change the default document padding (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Change the padding of a specific page (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Change the document information (Author, Title, Creator, Keywords, Subject, Producer)
- Rotate and/or flip an image
- Preview an image (including zoom functionality)
- Cropping of images (draw a rectangular to which the image will be cropped)
- Apply color filters to an image: Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Grayscale, Black & White, Sepia, Invert, Retro, Alien, Infrared, Filter red, Filter green, Filter blue, Swap colors, Solarize, Threshold
- Apply an effect to an image: Bulge, Twirl, Water, Wave, Jitter, Time Warp, Pixelate (grid or not), Smoothen, Reflection, Tint, Sharpen, Emboss, Frei-Chen edge, Prewitt edge, Edge detect, Emboss color, Fisheye, Mean removal, Gaussian blur
- Partly color on part of the image (change paint color, size and transparency)
- Paint on the image (change paint color, size and transparency)
- Apply an effect to part of the image: Bulge, Twirl, Wave, Jitter, Pixelate
- Cloning tool for an image: clone brush tool
- Post the PDF to your own server (with POST)
- Email the PDF using the built-in Android® email manager
- Save the PDF to the device memory and/or sdcard
- Upload the PDF to DropBox, Box, Google Docs, 4shared, Evernote, HiDrive
- All the created PDF’s will be saved and can be edited later again (only PDF’s created with this app can be edited)
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
I use this app all of the time to add receipts to my expense reports and to send large amounts of pictures for work. It works pretty well, I am fairly satisfied and have recommended it to others.