Scheddy is a network scheduler that allows you to control your 3G and WiFi Network to save the Battery Life of your phone and reduce electromagnetic waves.
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore, Scheddy save you battery life disabling and enabling your network 3G and WiFi periodically.
In the Full Version you can configure the active and inactive time to your need.
You can specify a night period so the 3G and WiFi connection will stay inactive during the night.
You can also always disable the connection when the screen is Off and reactivate immediatly when the screen turn On
- Manage 3G
- Manage WiFi
- Enable the connection when the screen is on
- Configure the delay of disconnection when the screen goes off
- Configure the active time and inactive Time of the Wifi and 3G connection (FULL VERSION)
- Night Mode (configurable): The 3G or WiFi connection will stay inactive during this time (FULL VERSION)
- Low Battery Level (configurable): The connection will be disable when the battery level is low. (FULL VERSION)
- Show a notification icon so you can call directly the application (configurable)
- Start the application automatically when the phone boot (configurable)
- Widget to enable or disable Scheddy without open the application
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable/enable 3G connection network" function does not work. This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, contact us.
Tags: scheddy 3g wifi , wifi 3g connect , scheddy 3g