This is a fully featured calculator which supports matrix, complex numbers and equation solver.
* Two operational modes: algebraic and RPN;
* Basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
* Exponentiation and the calculation of square roots;
* Basic and inverse trigonometric functions;
* The natural logarithms and the decimal;
* All mathematical operations and scientific functions can work with complex numbers
* You can input numbers in decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal;
Scientific Calculator Pro has built-in Time Value of Money solver and IP Subnets Calculator. There is a library of common mathematical and physical constants which can be used in calculations in both RPN and Algebraic modes. You can also use user-defined variables in your computations.