10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
ScriptRunner runs the autostart.sh script whenever mobile internet connectivity (3G) is connected. This app is designed for users who require the use of the autostart.sh script file and u2nl to connect their Android powered smartphones to the internet. This app has only been tested on the Droid 1 but may work on other Android phones. If you use Cricket, MetroPCS, or another CDMA carrier and require the autostart.sh script then this app is for you. There is also a timer feature in this app that will automatically run the script at a user specified interval. To access the timer settings tap the widget icon and tap the "Settings" button. If you need to run the script manually tap the widget and tap the "Run Script" button.
• Place the autostart.sh and u2nl files in the ScriptRunner directory on the SDCard and the app will automatically copy the files to the correct locations on the phone as well as set the permissions on the files.
**Requires Root Access**
Tags: script runner, scriptrunner, comxsylusscriptrunner, widget script, run sh file, launch script icon, execute sh file, feature is on check, test script autostartsh, scrip runner by xsylus.
• ICS support (beta)
• Fixed issue with "Timer Always On" feature
• Cleaned up code
• Fixed some more bugs & anomalies
• Added 2 Minutes Interval Options
• Added vibrate notification feature in settings
• Added option to run app in "silent mode" w/out prompt
• Added feature to copy files to phone & set permissions
• Added feature to check for the autostart.sh & u2nl files
• Added 90 & 120 Minutes Interval Options