by: Stephane C. • 22
If you have the free version please uninstall it.
/!\ If you have a problem try to push the "reset settings" button then the "deactivate" button, if it doesn't work please contact me via email /!\
You can also post suggestions at http://scrollingnotification.uservoice.com/ or discuss here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=26391985
(I'm also searching translators)
With Scrolling Notification, scroll in one or multiple bars on top of any app with the following options:
- your received SMS: quick-respond, mark as read
- your added RSS: preview, open in browser
- Twitter: from timeline/mentions/direct messages. Make a simple tweet or respond to one.
- (NEW) Notifications for any installed app: open the matching app
The scrolling smoothness may vary depending on your hardware and what you're doing on the device.
If you have Go Sms or Handcent, you must follow these instructions in order to make the SMS part work:
Go SMS: Settings-> receive settings -> uncheck second option blocking duplicate messages
Handcent: Settings ->Application Settings -> Default Messaging Applications -> Disable
A reboot can be necessary.
To verify if the application receives your sms:
- Ask someone to send you a test SMS (it is possible that self-sent SMS are not instantly displayed on your config)
Allow the application to display the sms with names of corresponding contacts, and send sms responses.
Necessary to read and display RSS and Twitter sources.
Tags: notification message scroll , notification scroll , scroll , scrolling notification , sms scrolling notification , widget notification scrollable , scrolling rss notification , web appli plusieurs div avec scroll , notification scroll in html