Search Duplicate File(Free)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With Search Duplicated File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate files on your Android device easily and accurately! It will free up a lot of storage space on your Android device! And it is the first Android app used to search for duplicate files!
* OneClick to search and select.
* Specify path/size to search for.
* Support searching photo/audio/video or custom file.
* Support searching hidden file.
* Support internal/external SD card.
* Support previewing photo/apk/storage.
* Notify you when a search complete.
* Search results are grouped by file size.
* View file content before delete/exclude it.
* Batch select/deselect files/groups.
* Batch delete/exclude files/groups.
* Batch expand/collapse groups.
* Save/load search results
>>> Usage Tips:
* Each result group contains both original file and duplicate files, please deselect at least one file as original file!
* Long click folder chooser/result list to get more operations.
* Why do I need this app?
When you repeat download a file from network, or repeat receive a file using Bluetooth, or copy a file to another folder but forget to delete the original, duplicates files is produced. The duplicates occupy a lot of Android storage space, it will slow down your file searching speed and prevent you download more Android apps or MP3s.
* How to use?
Step 1. Specify folders to search for(Optional).
Step 2. Specify file extension and/or size limit in "Settings"(Optional).
Step 3. Click "Search" or "OneClick" button.
Step 4. After a search is complete, select unnecessary files for each result group.
Step 5. Delete the selected files.
* What is OneClick?
OneClick is an operation that help you to do search and selection, it does not delete, so after this operation is complete, please check search results carefully, then do deletion operation by clicking on the "Delete Selected Files" button.
* How to recover deleted files?
DO NOT copy any files to your Android device storages now!
Step 1. Connect your Android device to your PC.
Step 2. Install a PC recovery tool on your PC, such as Easy Recovery(http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery/recovery-software/) and Final Data("http://www.finaldata.com/).
Step 3. Follow the help documents of recovery tool to recover your deleted file.
* Can't see external SD card?
External SD card no file or mounted as a subfolder of internal.
Invalid file /system/etc/vold.fstab, send vold.fstab file to me.
Please visit below markets to purchase the paid app, sorry for the inconvenience.
* China Mobile MM:
Please send your requirement/questions via email before low rating, email@example.com, thanks in advance!
* Mount issue. Thanks to Darrell Snedeker.
* External SD card. Thanks to Adam Glass, Brian Nelson.
* Many thanks to Ted Moyer.
* Thanks to Jim Cramer, 淡空醉花.
* Thanks to Grzegorz Lasek.
searcher finder remover search find remove SD card same repeated clone dupe double duplicate copy copies unnecessary unwanted unused redundant redundance temporary junk replication waste lack discard exclude reproduction garbage rubbish dust redundant useless dumped rejected insufficient decrease deduplicate dedupe deduplication optimize reduce restore sweep optimizing optimization efficient enough maintain show view contains explorer browse choose select display favorite favor prefer improve digital clear mount unmount delete backup memory recovery
Tags: unused files corpses, content duplicate, scan for duplicate files, asus tf201 delete duplicate files, search duplicate file code scaner, duplicate contents, dosya arama kodu, scan androis sd card for unused content, batch file exmple to only delete lowest version of duplicate files, star highspeed file manager apk.
Freeze when deleting
More info when deleting
Can cancel delete operation
Incorrect load result logic
Save/load search result
Crash when removing the last group
UI bug fix
New UI design
OneClick to search and select
Fix can't cancel searching for Android 4
Add more search filters
Select all files in the same folder
No response while deleting files
Memory leak risk
Some UI issues