SecureMaster is the best way to secure or hide your files, folders, photos, videos and others with a password! The application encrypts the file and makes it unreadable for other applications. Secured Files can be viewed from SecureMaster only. They are not readable from any other application.
Requires: Minimum Android 2.2
• Login Screen.
• Password Recovery: Set secret question and answer. In case the user forgets the password, user can retrieve the password by answering secret question.
• Simple Interface- Toolbar to switch between Explorer and SecureMaster File Directory.
• Secure view will show as file explorer.
• Sort option to arrange the files by Name/Type/Size/Date Modified.
• Select check box to encrypt/decrypt the files. Multiple selection available.
• Encrypts the content and file names as well.
• Open any File (if device supports) from SecureMaster.
NOTICE: Current version doesn’t support dynamic change of password. The application uses the user password to encrypt and decrypt the files (one way encryption).
Uninstalling or clearing user data will lose the set password, secret question, and answer but the secured files are not deleted.
In case of uninstalling/clearing of data and if there are any secured files in the SMaster folder, giving a new password will not retrieve the old secured files. Only the password originally used to encrypt them can decrypt the file.
Encrypted file name should not be changed by other programs. If so Secure Master will not able to restore original name and file might remains encrypted.
Do not delete the database file (hidden) inside .SMaster folder, else Secure Master will not able to restore original name and destination of the file. If Secure Master is unable to retrieve the original file name, the file gets decrypted to the SRecovery Folder.
NOTE: Once Secure/Unsecure process starts, it cannot be canceled. Large file may take long time.
Keywords : Secure, Unsecure, hide, unhide, safe, lock, encrypt, hidden, files, folders, sdcard, images, photos, videos, documents, protect.
Please let us know if you find any issues or if you have any suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: how to unsecure andrid folder , securiticodee , securemaster , how to disableinsydemobile securemaster , secure mastere , .secure folder가 , htc doesnt support encryption , how to use securemaster , securemaster is slow