SecureMe ultimately is your PRIVACY PROTECTOR. It is your solution if:
* You have private notes that you do not want anyone to read them.
* You have passwords that you keep forgetting and like to store them securely.
* You have private photos that you don't want the prying eyes to see them?
* You want to send "encrypted" messages to family and friends?
SecureMe is really your SOLUTION for your privacy and security. Why it's your solution is because it DOES protect and secure your data using a very strong encryption algorithm.
It provides you with some tools through which you can protect your privacy through encryption. The encryption algorithm used in SecureMe is AES-256 which is a military-grade encryption algorithm and considered unbreakable.
** The tools in SecureMe **
1- Note: you can create notes that are stored encrypted.
2- Website: you can save your info for websites such as usernames and passwords in a very convenient way and store them encrypted.
3- Photo: you can pick up photos from the gallery to encrypt and hide so no one will be able to see them whatsoever. It does not only hide, it ENCRYPTS and hides unlike most of the apps out there which only hide.
4- Messaging: this tool allows you to encrypt a message (text) then send it to your friends and family so no one can decrypt it except the recipient who you pre-shared the key with.
So SecureMe is a collection of tools that really fully protects and secures your entire privacy -note, passwords, photos, messages and more coming- using a very strong encryption. So you can be sure that your privacy is not going to be compromised even if your data/phone is stolen.
** Features **
* Key (passphrase) access (auto locks when app is left)
* Hint to remember your key
* Protection against key cracking
* Data auto-wipe out and photo auto-taking of the intruder.
* Convenient way to create/Delete notes
* Convenient way to websites's info (Username, password ..)
* Clickable link of websites for a quick browse
* Encrypting and hiding photos in the gallery
* Send encrypted messages (sms, email...etc) to others.
* All data is encrypted with AES with a key length of 256
* Encrypted photos are stored in the sdcard
* Auto-Save notes
* Encrypted backup to your Dropbox
* Sdcard for encrypting and hiding photos
** Key Recovery **
SecureMe does NOT provide a Key Recovery Mechanism. The reason behind this is that if there was a KRM in place, then this would mean that someone else knows your key to recover it for you. Therefore, from this perspective SecureMe does not allow anybody to know your key EXCEPT you the owner of the app.
** Why you should get SecureMe **
SecureMe mean intention is to provide users with security tools that they can confidently use to secure their data. Lots of app out there unfortunately breach your privacy by asking for too many permissions that they do not need and through which they can obtain private info about you and your phone, account, contacts, opening sockets to send data over the internet and more others. However, SecureMe only asks for the permissions it needs which are :
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to be able to encrypt photos and store them encrypted on the sdcard.
* GET_TASKS: to be able to lock the app for security when the user leaves it (e.g. click home button, receive a call).
* INTERNET: to backup your data to Dropbox
* FRONT_CAMERA: to take a photo of the intruder when he tries to break into the app
The following permissions are for the ads and they "do not exist in the full version":
** Supported Languates **
* Chinese (Simplified)
* Soon French
So SecureMe ultimately is your PRIVACY PROTECTOR
* SecureMe full version:
from 13 reviews