Send My Contact
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Easy enough. Just enter your name, phone, email and hit "save contact" button. QR code is generated based on your contact information.
How to share your contact:
Just open the "Send my contact" app and QR code is shown and ready to be scanned and shared to another phone.
How other phone scan your contact:
We highly suggest use "QR Pro" to import contact since ther are only few apps actually worked on importing contact.
"QR Pro" download:
Current Version: 1.2.0
- Android 2.1 or better
- 0.8MB of free space
Other Phone Requirements:
- "QR Pro" needs to be installed to get contact added correctly. "QR Pro" is one of few QR code that works on importing contact.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Please let us know if you run into any technical issues.
Keywords: qr code reader, QR, generator, contact, url, vcard, mecard, shorten, application, share, phone, number, qrpal, calendar, event, text, geo, quickmark, geolocation, location, sms, processor, encoder, creator, maker, reader, decoder, private, privacy, permission, red, laser, biz, qr scanner, qr code scanner, pal, barcode scanner, 2d barcode reader, barcode scaner, barcode scan, color, logo, custom, bidi, label, encrypt, encryption, youtube video, google maps
Tags: not a barcode, sendallcontact, code to add contacts in and send to the server, add contact permissionwrite_contacts, comeverestsendmycontact, send mecard to server, permissionflashlight version, free pro id barcode creator, send my contact everest dev, send my contact.
- Removed semicolon from the imported contact name field
- Fixed some honeycomb specific bug
- Fixed edit not saving contact bug.
- able to select any contact from user's address and share through QR Code
- able to edit contact
- add about page
- change phone number field.
- add couple more menu items
- Fix sharing function when SD is not available.
- complete self contained app with no dependency on barcode scanner