10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Now with Samsung S4 and Nexus 5 internal sensors support and Fitbit web import!
SenseView gives users the opportunity to connect up to 20 different sensor readings from a (current) total of 82 available.
SenseView/Mobilis is one of the 12 Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2014 finalists! CES, Las Vegas
Featured on Bluetooth.org - SenseView made with our Mobilis Framework, won "App of the Month" on Bluetooth.org:
"Mobilis SenseView framework helps clients connect mobile sensors for a variety of uses, and in a fraction of the time."
- Colour coded graphs with adjustable thresholds are completed and shown in real time
- Simple parameters such as posture, activity, accelerations (x,y,z), proximity, latitude and longitude, light etc ..along with the more complex ones such as heart rate, ECG, respiratory rate - anything the sensor itself can track.
- Communicate with wireless external or internal sensors, use more then just your device's incorporated accelerometer, gyro and GPS
- Analyzes, save and import/export collected sensor data logs.
- Shows data in numerical form or in diagrams with adjustable thresholds or colour coding.
- Shares sensor data readouts using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox...
- Live concurrent tracking across internal or external sensors - in real time.
- Includes internal sensors: Proximity, light, orientation, magnetic field, pressure, temperatures...
- Collect and process all data - improve your training regiment or self tracking sessions. Visually.
- Monitor one or more groups of workers, athletes, security on one mobile device - check their vital signs, location, be alerted.
- Allows for quick integration of additional internal algorithms like: fall detection, pedometer, location alerts etc, by the users themselves.
- Easily creates alerts and thresholds for different parameters.
- Modular structure
Supported sensors (more on: http://senseview.mobi/supported-sensors.html):
- Android Internal (Accelerometers, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Light, Proximity, GPS);
- Android Internal (steps, temperature / humidity, barometer, illuminance) - on selected phones, like Samsung S4, Nexus 5;
- Zephyr BioHarness BH3 (ECG, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R interval, Respiration Rate, Internal temperature, Posture, Activity, Battery, Accelerometers);
- Zephyr HxM (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Pedometer);
- Zephyr HxM Smart (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Stress, Intensity, Activity Level and Calories);
- 31 Other BT LE 4.0 Heart sensors (Adidas, BiiFit, Blueleza, Polar H7, Wahoo, 60beat...) (Heart Rate);
- SensorDrone environmental sensor (Precision Gas, Reducing Gas, Oxidizing Gas, Non-Contact Thermometer, Humidity, Temperature, Light, Color, Pressure, Proximity, Expansion Connector);
- Texas Instruments SensorTag environmental sensor (Gyro, Accelerometers, Compass, Humidity, Temperature, IR Temperature);
- OBD2 / ELM327 (automotive on-board diagnostics);
- Fitbit (import from web).
If your sensor is currently not supported, join the discussion on http://www.senseview.mobi and make a suggestion.
- Bluetooth (BT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BT Smart)
- SOLO OR GROUP TRACKING, SAFETY, LOCATION : SenseView helps keep you safe and secure, while opening room for self improvement and growth.
- TRAINING IMPROVEMENTS (group or solo) : Being able to see your body react to different conditions and stress levels can severely change the way you train.
- FIRST RESPONDERS : SenseView was used in the training of Slovene firefighters, tracking groups of 12 firemen during their annual drill.
- MEDICAL / HEALTH : Remote tracking of patients
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIMENTATION - learn how the internal sensors work and function, or how the external sensors collect and save data.
-Fitbit bar diagrams
-Fitbit web service added
-Samsung S4 sensors included
-Nexus 5 sensors (step counter)
-Continuous accelerometer recording
-Time picker up to 1 year (depends on type (intensity) of data)
-Whole screen buttons if no diagrams are shown
-Bigger fonts in dashboard
-Fixed labels in graphs
-Minor bugs fixed
-Notification icons for SensorDrone, SensorTag