SenseView BT Zephyr Sensor
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 8 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0_13435 released on October 30, 2013.
- ChangesName changed from SenseView Zephyr Sensor to SenseView BT Zephyr Sensor on October 12, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on September 29, 2013.
- ChangesName changed from SenseView Zephyr Service to SenseView Zephyr Sensor on September 29, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on August 25, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on August 23, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on August 23, 2013.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
Users who installed this also installed