10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Annahid Games
This application is suitable for developers, phone service technicians and the hobbyist. It is free and Ad-free.
Usage instructions and notes:
- Each icon on the right pane is for a specific sensor.
- Tapping each icon will open the corresponding sensor.
- If you are unsure about the purpose of an item, open it and read the tip on the top of the screen.
- Dimmed items suggest that your device does not have specific sensors.
- The chart icon at the bottom-left side of the screen displays the values and graphs. Once displayed, tapping the screen will fade them away.
- Your feedback can be a great help to improve this app. In case of any suggestion or to report a bug, please drop a line to email@example.com
Thank you! Enjoy Sensible.
Tags: sensor, how to plot the sensor values graph.
- Light sensor gadget is now set to shine in lower light levels (it almost never shone indoors a room before)
- Proximity sensor gadget's problem with some devices fixed
- Location dadget's map is now scale-able for tablets
- Map positioning fixed for small devices
- Occasional crash fixed
- Graph view now displayed a larger timeframe
- Slightly modified interface and color theme