A simple all-in-one testing solution for all sensors in your android device. It provides graphical toys to list and play around your sensors, as well as reporting sensor values for professional users, and plotting graphs of the changes over time.
This application is suitable for developers, phone service technicians and the hobbyist. It is free and Ad-free.
Usage instructions and notes:
- Each icon on the right pane is for a specific sensor.
- Tapping each icon will open the corresponding sensor.
- If you are unsure about the purpose of an item, open it and read the tip on the top of the screen.
- Dimmed items suggest that your device does not have specific sensors.
- The chart icon at the bottom-left side of the screen displays the values and graphs. Once displayed, tapping the screen will fade them away.
- Your feedback can be a great help to improve this app. In case of any suggestion or to report a bug, please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Enjoy Sensible.
Tags: sensor , how to plot the sensor values graph