3D Sensors Explorer
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By 3D Stereo Lab
Currently Android™ (and this application) supports the following sensors:
- Accelerometer - Measures the acceleration force in m/s2 that is applied to a device on all three physical axes (x, y, and z), including the force of gravity.
- Ambient temperature - Measures the ambient room temperature in degrees Celsius (°C).
- Gravity - Measures the force of gravity in m/s2 that is applied to a device on all three physical axes (x, y and z).
- Gyroscope - Measures a device’s rate of rotation in rad/s around each of the three physical axes (x, y, and z).
- Light - Measures the ambient light level (illumination) in lx.
- Linear acceleration - Measures the acceleration force in m/s2 that is applied to a device on all three physical axes (x, y, and z), excluding the force of gravity.
- Magnetic field - Measures the ambient geomagnetic field for all three physical axes (x, y and z) in μT.
- Orientation - Measures degrees of rotation that a device makes around all three physical axes (x, y and z). Obsolete.
- Pressure - Measures the ambient air pressure in hPa or mbar.
- Proximity - Measures the proximity of an object in cm relative to the view screen of a device. This sensor is typically used to determine whether a handset is being held up to a person’s ear.
- Relative humidity - Measures the relative ambient humidity in percent (%).
- Rotation vector - Measures the orientation of a device by providing the three elements of the device’s rotation vector.
- Temperature - Measures the temperature of the device in degrees Celsius (°C). Obsolete.
The purpose of this application is to give you the fullest possible information about the sensors in your device. This includes but is not limited to:
- Name of the sensor
- His type
- Vendor of the sensor
- The power used by this sensor
- and other useful data.
And of course you can get “live data” from sensor.
The developers who want to implement sensors' input to their applications will found this tool very handy.
Tags: orientation rotation vector, 3d explorer.
Fix some bugs. Add support for more devices
Add a 3D indicator – an arrow which represents the sensor’s vector information.