Sent.ly SMS Gateway API
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Download Sently to your phone
2. Sign up on http://sent.ly
3. Log in on your Android.
4. Read the API - http://wiki.sent.ly
Done. You have your SMS Gateway for two way SMS. Start developing cool apps!
WHAT SENT.LY OFFERS YOU:
- Comprehensive Zendesk(tm) integration for customer support over SMS
- Use one API and one or multiple Androids
- Use SMS in any language
- Receive SMS on your phone(s) for your solution
- Send SMS through your phone(s) by hitting our API
- Create messaging rules to interact with your web application
Tags: sently, sent.ly, api sent.ly, what is lysms, api sms, modify sent.ly sms gateway own server, create sms gateway, sently andoird, thai sms api, widget api sent.ly.
Version 1.7 (Finch)
- Fixed for country code missing from sender's number in some countries.
Version 1.5 (Dove)
- Added option to ignore messages from specific numbers using "Ignore" rule
- Minor bug fixes related to locale
Version 1.3 (Cockatoo)
- Supports Zendesk integration
Version 1.1 (Blackbird)
- Optimized battery usage
- More than 20 new fixes and enhancements
Version 1.0 (Albatross)
- We're out of Beta.
- Messages cost 1 cent/SMS
- Greatly improved