1. Download Sently to your phone
2. Sign up on http://sent.ly
3. Log in on your Android.
4. Read the API - http://wiki.sent.ly
Done. You have your SMS Gateway for two way SMS. Start developing cool apps!
WHAT SENT.LY OFFERS YOU:
- Comprehensive Zendesk(tm) integration for customer support over SMS
- Use one API and one or multiple Androids
- Use SMS in any language
- Receive SMS on your phone(s) for your solution
- Send SMS through your phone(s) by hitting our API
- Create messaging rules to interact with your web application
Tags: sently, api sently, widget api sently, send sms to gateway, sently andoird, create sms gateway, www sms ly, sms gateway, thai sms api, modify sently sms gateway own server.
Version 1.5 (Dove)
- Added option to ignore messages from specific numbers using "Ignore" rule
- Minor bug fixes related to locale
Version 1.3 (Cockatoo)
- Supports Zendesk integration
Version 1.1 (Blackbird)
- Optimized battery usage
- More than 20 new fixes and enhancements
Version 1.0 (Albatross)
- We're out of Beta.
- Messages cost 1 cent/SMS
- Greatly improved