10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Simão Lúcio
There are already a few similar apps on Google play. The purpose of this one though is to be very simple, quick and user-friendly.
You simply need to put the time and the number of placements. There is no recording of streets, houses, or titles of magazines placed.
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals
Currently, the app is available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Bulgarian, Polish and Italian.
Many thanks to François Martins, David Lucio, Bruno Coelho, Lars Milde, Roumen Stratiev and Alessandro Re for the great help in translating the app. If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
This is my very first Android app.
But I'm already working on a second one: An app, or a tool, to help managing congregation's territories.
NOTE: The Read Contacts permission is only for sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
Tags: relatorio de serviço testemunha de jeova, rapports de service témoins de jéhovah, rapport de service, relator, relatório pregação, relatorio de campo das testemunhas de jeova, compter le temps de predication sous, application prédication, les publications des temoins de jehovah sous, app relatorio testemunha de jeova.
- ask to reset the sending message template to add tracts
- bugs fixed when opening the app in some devices
- some bugs fixed
- bug fixed when opening the app in some devices
- tracks record
- send backup file
- bug fixed when saving new record
- minor changes
- italian language added thanks to Alessandro Re
- the Territories app is now available, click on Applications Developer