SG USB Mass Storage Enabler
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mohammad Abu-Garbeyyeh
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler
Tags: sg usb mass storage enabler apk, sg usb mass storage enabler, usb mass storage enabler apk, sg usb mass storage enabler.apk, mass storage enabler apk, usb mass storage enabler, i9505massusb, mass storage enabler application for galaxy s3, usb mass storage galaxy i9505, sg mass storage enabler.
* 2.3 was a debug build with debug code, fix that.
* Fixed regression with shortcuts.
* Added version number to settings.
* Auto-detect needed files, this opens up support for more devices from other OEMs.
* Due to the above, Sony Xperia Z1 support.
* New pro version with option to auto-switch to UMS and back to MTP on cable connect/disconnect.
* Code refinements, app should perform better now.