Once you have logged some shifts into your time sheet you can then search any specific date range you like from single days to years, it will then list all the search results on your time sheet where you can edit and delete them. It also displays the total hours you worked during that time period and if you have set your hourly pay in the settings menu then it will also display your gross pay.
Using Shift Manager Pro is as easy as a stop watch! Every page comes with instructions telling you exactly what you need to do to start using your time sheet and get the best out of Shift Manager Pro. If you are a contract worker, hourly paid or even salary paid and want to track your hours then this app is perfect for you, the key is simplicity, there is no need to set anything up to start logging your hours so if you want to track your working hours without a headache, download Shift Manager Pro now!
• Simple "Start/Stop" function to add shifts
• Works even when the phone is off!
• Doesn't drain your battery
• Custom date range searches
• Total times calculated automatically
• Calculates your gross pay for current shift and shift searches
• Manual Shift Input
• Edit Shifts
• Delete Shifts
• Currency Selection
• Language Selection
• PAYE / Net Pay Calculator
• Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Hours & Pay Graphs
• Importing & Exporting Time Sheet Data
• E-Mail Shift Summary
• Conversion to Android Native Code For Faster Touch Response
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to contact me via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tags: shift manager pro.
-- UPDATE 2.0.4 --
This update fixes a few bugs with the currency display and also adds a new menu feature, pressing your handset's menu soft key will open a new pop up menu with short cuts to Start, Stop and Settings allowing you to jump to the settings menu or start or stop your shift from anywhere in the app. The splash screen has also been removed to make the app load significantly faster.