SICE AirGHz Radiolink WiFi
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By sicetelecom.it
AirGHz comes from SICE, a world leader in telecommunication manufacturing since 1980.
AirGHz allows to:
• Design, calculate, align radio links
• Check the line-of-sight between sites, figuring the graph and the elevation profile. In order to see the graph of the feasibility of the link, each potential obstacle on the path and the Fresnel zone, you have only to enter the coordinate (you can import the google earth placemarks), the antenna height and link frequency.
• Save the sites, figure them on a map, take notes. You can list the sites by name, by distance or recent selections. You can share data by e-mail. You can import your Google Earth placemarks (.kml or .kmz).
• Design the radio link and compute the parameters : line-of-sight control, expected RX power level, path and rain loss, antenna gain, horizon line, dBm/mW and mW/dBm conversions. All results are sharable by e-mail;
• Be updated on last SICE product news
Tags: sice wifi ponti radio, app para sice, problemi con server sice airghz, app sice airghz importazione coordinate, script sicetelecom, por sice radiolink, calcolo ostacoli per ponti radio, sice radio link, app java calcolo lobi antenne, sice airghz.
Add Support for Android IceCreamSandwich and JellyBean User Interface,
Add Compass Tool,
Minor Bug Fix