10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Viktor Åkerskog
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
Tags: renuārs hausmanis, silent hour, silent for an hour, low incoming calls sound muted.
- Added a notification LED setting for schedules. This feature WILL NOT work on all devices, and probably won't work on Samsungs or LG devices (not including Nexus devices). Tested and found working on Nexus 4, Nexus 10 and Galaxy Nexus.
- If a period is set to start before the current time, the sound will be muted immediately from now on. The same will happen if the device is booted within a period.
- Added German application language. Many thanks to dert07 for translating!