Android doesn't support switching sim card while phone is on.This application makes switching a sim card possible, without turning off your android device.
This application makes removing sim card and reinserting your sim card possible, without turning off your android device.
This application doesn't do magic. For some android devices, a sim card is located in an area where you must remove the battery and turn off your phone before removing the sim card. For the users who have this problem, this application can't resolve your problem. But luckily from HTC to Galaxy series, the battery doesn't have to be removed, to remove a sim card.
0. Start the application Switch Simcard
1. Remove sim card from the active device.
2. Insert your desired sim card in the active device.
3. Press the “Activate Simcard” button.
4. Wait for sim card to be activated. Please note that Android might ask you to unlock sim card, if sim card is password protected.
This application doesn't collect any data. So there is no adware, no ads and no spyware.
This application uses no special permissions
Tags: sim card change with device on , activation sim card , sim card change with device , sim card change password software , quick sim switch , para desbloquear sim card , turnign sim cards on and off using code , simswitch app gratis , remove sim 2 text no sim card