Simple Facebook SDK Sample
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By sromku
- You won't enjoy this app
- You will ask yourself and myself what it is used for
- You will probably rank it with one star
Don't try it :) But, if you have friends who use to develop some strange things and sit in front of their computers a lot of time, then you can send this app as link to them.
// If you are indeed a developer:
This is a sample app, which is based on open source: [android-simple-facebook] - https://github.com/sromku/android-simple-facebook.
This app has all examples of Simple Facebook SDK library. You can see that the UI of this app didn't involve graphic designer and this is intentionally. The idea, is to bring only actions that SDK can do and not to show you, how good I'm in building nice looking UI and fragments management.
What can you do right now:
1. Login (from main activity or from fragment)
2. Logout (from main activity or from fragment)
4. Get profile
5. Get friends
6. Get albums
7. Publish feed
8. Publish photo
9. Work with Fragment
// Permission on login:
Here, i ask for next permissions:
- email : by pressing on 'get profile' you will see your email
- user_photos : for 'get albums' action
- publish_stream : for 'publish photo' action
- publish_actions : for 'publish feed' action
Any suggestions, improvement and code contributions will be highly appreciated.
For any question or any other problem, open an issue and ask here: https://github.com/sromku/android-simple-facebook/issues