Simple Usage Monitor Pro
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Personalise your homescreen with one of the five tidy widgets, which look the part on any homescreen.
Set your billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will reset your allowances on that day, every month.
It only takes two minutes to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
Similar to 3G Watchdog, PhoneUsage and Onavo, but with the added benefit of being much easier to set up and much clearer to see the raw information you care about.
-- Additional Features --
Exclusive to the Pro version:
- Notifications when approaching and reaching limits
- More information:
- Minutes Used per contact/by date
- Messages Used per contact/by date
- Data Used by date
- Widget will update automatically as you use data, at the end of a call, or after sending a text
- Days until your next billing date is displayed on the main app/widgets
I have had reports that some Samsung Galaxy S and SII users are receiving inaccurate results for their Data Used value. This is due to the system deleting the value which Simple Usage Monitor reads from, seemingly whenever it wants to. It appears that this is a problem with Gingerbread and Honeycomb and should work when the user can upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.3). Other data monitoring apps also suffer from this problem.
I am also aware of a bug in the Data Used by date table, caused by the phone rebooting. Working on a fix now and hope to release an update within the next few days.
Don't like it? Problems? Bugs? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to do something about it. Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
Tags: usage monitor app data minutes texts reset, dowload simple usage monitor pro, monthly billing monitor, billing monitor, simple usage monitor pro, simple usage monitor, simple usage monitor pro español.
Version 1.20 - 29/02/12
- Selection is remembered on More Info screens
- Days remaining is now also shown on the main screen
- Data by date table now shows correct value after decimal point
- Fixed discrepancies in Data value when phone was rebooted
- Fixed Data by date table showing negative values
- Fixed app not resetting at the end of the month
- Allowances reset on startup if phone is off
- Can use 0 to mean unlimited for allowances
- Fixed force close error on ICS when navigating app