* Connects to Android device via BlueTooth
* Flexible control over text placement
* Flexible programmable buttons
* Data entry
* Bar graphs
* Versatile data logging
* Text to voice
* All application specific programming is in the host controller, not in SimpleHMI.
* Very compact code in the host controller.
* Also available as a Windows app, using a wired serial connection, with compatible behavior.
**** We would really like to know how you are using SimpleHMI.
**** We welcome suggestions for enhancements.
Note: SimpleHMI makes sense only if you intend to program a separate device (maybe a SPLat controller, an Arduino or some other small processor) to control it.
Programming a SPLat controller for SimpleHMI is ridiculously easy.
**** Please do not rate this app unless you truly understand its purpose. Let us know if you have any problems using it.
SimpleHMI is a trademark of SPLat Controls Pty Ltd.
Tags: android hmi, arduino hmi, "simplehmi", hmi tools for android, hmi via android, hmiarduino, how to use simplehmi v0.3, ihm android arduino, iphone arduin hmi, picaxe hmi.
Recently changed in this version:
V0.6 (beta) Fixed bug in button introduced with auto-repeat
V0,5 (beta) Added text to voice.
V0.4 (beta) Improved Bluetooth connection.
V0.3 (beta) Added autorepeat mode to buttons, and color wheel style color picker for RGB LED drive applications.
Lists with: SimpleHMI by SPLat
Some lists where this application appears: PLC.