* Connects to Android device via BlueTooth
* Flexible control over text placement
* Flexible programmable buttons
* Data entry
* Bar graphs
* Versatile data logging
* Text to voice
* All application specific programming is in the host controller, not in SimpleHMI.
* Very compact code in the host controller.
* Also available as a Windows app, using a wired serial connection, with compatible behavior.
**** We would really like to know how you are using SimpleHMI.
**** We welcome suggestions for enhancements.
Note: SimpleHMI makes sense only if you intend to program a separate device (maybe a SPLat controller, an Arduino or some other small processor) to control it.
Programming a SPLat controller for SimpleHMI is ridiculously easy.
**** Please do not rate this app unless you truly understand its purpose. Let us know if you have any problems using it.
SimpleHMI is a trademark of SPLat Controls Pty Ltd.
Tags: hmi for arduino, arduino hmi, hmi, simple hmi splat, how to use simplehmi v03, hmi design, arduino splat, for hmi, picaxe hmi, hmi tools.
V0.7 (beta) Fixed display problems in HBar and IntInput on high pixel count devices
V0.6 (beta) Fixed bug in button introduced with auto-repeat
V0,5 (beta) Added text to voice.
V0.4 (beta) Improved Bluetooth connection.
V0.3 (beta) Added autorepeat mode to buttons, and color wheel style color picker for RGB LED drive applications.
Some lists where this application appears: PLC.