SimpleHMI is an HMI terminal emulator designed specifically to allow embedded controllers like SPLat, and hobby products like Arduino, Basic Stamp, Propeller chip, Picaxe, Maximite, etc. to use an Android device as a touch screen Human-Machine Interface. While designed as a companion for SPLat embedded programmable controllers, we publish all the control codes to allow you to program other controllers to use SimpleHMI.
* Connects to Android device via BlueTooth
* Flexible control over text placement
* Flexible programmable buttons
* Data entry
* Bar graphs
* Background images
* Versatile data logging
* Text to voice
* All application specific programming is in the host controller, not in SimpleHMI.
* Very compact code in the host controller.
* Also available as a Windows app, using a wired serial connection, with compatible behavior.
**** We would really like to know how you are using SimpleHMI.
**** We welcome suggestions for enhancements.
Note: SimpleHMI makes sense only if you intend to program a separate device (maybe a SPLat controller, an Arduino or some other small processor) to control it.
Programming a SPLat controller for SimpleHMI is ridiculously easy.
**** Please do not rate this app unless you truly understand its purpose. Let us know if you have any problems using it.
SimpleHMI is a trademark of SPLat Controls Pty Ltd.
Tags: arduino hmi , hmi for arduino , hmi , picaxe propeller arduino stamp , hmi design , use like hmi , hmi tools , arduin hmi , hmi via